Track and invoice the time and expenses spent by your employees on your projects, jobs, contracts, etc. Easy to use and affordable. All your employees will learn to use this program within a couple of minutes only.
No need for your employees to fill out time sheets by hand. Everything is now done automatically. You create your projects (jobs, service requests, internal tasks, administration, or any other sort of work) and your employees fill out their own time sheets directly on-screen - that's all there is to it!
A GENUINELY easy-to-use interface for all your employees. It will only take your employees one or two minutes each day to complete a normal time sheet (about 4 entries), so they won't lose any time in comparison to recording it on paper the traditional way.
You will have real-time access to labor time and costs for your projects. In just a few clicks you'll know just where you are. How long has been spent on a project? Who has worked on it? When? What do labor costs add up to so far? etc.
You can create your own project categories. For instance, you can create a special category for "S - Service requests" projects, one for "AD - Administration", one for "P - Long-term projects", another for "RD - Research and Development ", and so on. One advantage of such categories is that employees can easily find the project they are looking for when filling out their time sheet. And it means it is easier for you to check data and reports.
You can set up a series of different activity codes for each project category. For each project category you can create up to 30 different activity codes. Your employees select the activity code when creating their time sheet. For example, for the "Administration" project category, the activities codes could be: "Filing", "Invoicing", "Payroll", "Meeting". For the "Service requests" project category the codes could be for: "Travel", "Telephone support", "On-site support ", and so on.
» version 3.0.2520 - posted on 2011-05-03
Some features added. It's now possible to add parts to a project and to create fixed price projects. Some bug fixed.
» version 3.0 - posted on 2009-11-12
EULA - End User License Agreement
1. Grant of License. This is a legal Agreement between you and Vinity Soft. The terms of this Agreement govern your use of this program. By requesting this program, you are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, please immediately uninstall the program from your computer. In consideration for your payment of the license fee, which is your purchase price of the program, Vinity Soft grants to you a nonexclusive right to use and display this copy on a single computer. You may not copy it and give the copy to others to use or own, or share it on a network. Vinity Soft retains ownership and title of the program, both as originally recorded and all subsequent copies made. This License is not a sale of the original program or any copy. This program is licensed only to you and may not be transferred, assigned, rented, leased, sold or otherwise disposed of to anyone else.
2. Unauthorized copying of the program is expressly forbidden. You may not distribute copies of this program to others. You may not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the program. You may be held legally responsible for any copyright infringement that is caused or incurred by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement. Subject to these restrictions, you may make as many copies as you need for archival use; that is, for the sole purpose of backing up your program and protecting your investment from loss, as long as the archival copy contains the same proprietary notices as appear in this program.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. This license will terminate automatically without notice from Vinity Soft if you fail to comply with any provisions of this License. Upon termination you shall destroy all copies of the program.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS PROGRAM IS DELIVERED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND BY EITHER Vinity Soft OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR DELIVERY OF SUCH PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Vinity Soft BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRINCIPLES OF INDEMNITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OR SUMS PAID BY YOU TO THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF Vinity Soft HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec. You consent to the jurisdiction of the province and federal courts located in the province of Quebec for all disputes related to this Agreement.